Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hugh Grant welcomes a baby boy, actor announces on Twitter

Hugh Grant took to his official Twitter account on Saturday, February 16, to announce that he is a father again. The actor said he recently welcomed his second child, a son.

"In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother," he wrote on his verified account. "Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum."

He later added, "And to be crystal clear. I am the Daddy."

Grant's spokesperson confirmed the news to OTRC.com on Saturday. There is currently no additional information about the child's birth date or name.

The 52-year-old welcomed a daughter named Tabitha in September 2011 with a woman named Tinglan Hong, with whom the actor had a "fleeting affair," the actor's spokesperson told OTRC.com in a statement at the time.

Though Tabitha's arrival was unplanned, Grant's spokesperson also told OTRC.com at the time of the birth that the actor and the baby's mother are on "very friendly terms."

"I like my daughter very much. Fantastic. Has she changed my life? I'm not sure. Not yet. Not massively, no," he told the UK's The Guardian in March 2012. "But I'm absolutely thrilled to have had her, I really am. And I feel a better person."

Grant is known for his roles in films like "Four Weddings and a Funeral," "Notting Hill" and "About a Boy." He has had past relationships with actress Elizabeth Hurley and socialite and writer Jemima Khan.

(Copyright ?2013 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)

Source: http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Hugh-Grant-welcomes-a-baby-boy--actor-announces-on-Twitter/8995791

australia Brothers Grimm Tate Stevens Miss Universe 2012 x factor x factor john kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment